Dr. Martin Luther King Elementary Academy
Dr. Martin Luther King Elementary Academy will offer a program for grades two through six (2-6).
Dr. Martin Luther King Elementary Academy is proud to announce its points of pride. We encourage our students to get deeply involved in extra-curricular activities, as well as academics. We realize that out number one priority is academics, which utterly drives student achievement. Therefore, we will continue to raise the bar for ourselves and not wait for others to do it for us.
Students will also be able to participate in extra curricular activities, band, and athletics beginning in middle school. We offer a comprehensive sports and band program, beginning in grade six.
Expecting excellence through positive social and academic leadership
- All students are entitled to a high quality, rigorous education.
- We are responsible for making a positive impact on each student we encounter.
- Holding high expectations for our school and community.
- Providing emotional, social, and academics support to students and families is critical.
- Building relationships with all stakeholders is to vital to our success.
- All student and families are valuable.
- All students can and will learn.