Dear Parent or Guardian:
Thank you for your interest in enrolling in the Muskegon Heights Public School Academy System. We are working hard to provide our students a quality education and empower each individual to reach their own goals and dreams. We are glad that you would like to partner with us on this important journey.
How To Enroll
Your decision to seek enrollment is the first of many important steps toward success. In order to process your enrollment request, the following steps must first be completed:
- Student enrollment form (click on and complete) Enrollment Form
- Provide two pieces of verification of residency (examples include)
- bill with name and address
- License or State Issued ID
- Provide a certified copy of a Birth Certificate
- Provide an up-to-date shot record
- Sign a release of information to other school district if child is above age 5
- Proof of guardianship if enrolled by someone other than who is on the Birth Certificate
Upon receiving all documents, we will determine if your child is eligible to attend Muskegon Heights Public School Academy System and communicate with you within five business days.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 231-375-9210.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Muskegon Heights Tiger Family,